The Statue of Liberty is an iconic symbol of freedom and democracy in the United States, making it one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world. As such, it is important to be aware of its bag policy before heading to the Statue of Liberty.
Bag Policy Statue of Liberty
The Statue of Liberty has a very strict bag policy. All visitors must adhere to the following rules:
- No bags larger than 16″ x 16″ x 8″ are allowed on the grounds. This includes backpacks, suitcases, and other large items.
- No weapons or sharp objects are allowed.
- No food or drinks are allowed.
- No liquids, aerosols, or gels are allowed.
- No glass containers are allowed.
- No animals are allowed, with the exception of service animals.
- No large umbrellas, flags, or banners are allowed.
- No drones, remote-controlled toys, or other electronic devices are allowed.
- No tripods, monopods, or selfie sticks are allowed.
- No audio or video recording devices are allowed.
- No professional cameras with detachable lenses are allowed.
All visitors must pass through a security check before entering the grounds. Any items deemed to be a potential security risk will not be allowed onto the grounds.
By following the above guidelines and passing the security check, visitors will be able to enjoy their visit to the Statue of Liberty without any problems.
Luggage Storage Around Statue of Liberty
If you’re planning a visit to the Statue of Liberty, you may be wondering where to store your luggage. Fortunately, there are a few options for luggage storage around the Statue of Liberty.
The most convenient option is to use one of the nearby hotels. Many of the hotels near the Statue of Liberty offer luggage storage services for a fee. This is a great option if you need to store your luggage for a few hours or the whole day.
If you’re looking for a more budget-friendly option, you can also use one of the nearby luggage lockers. These lockers are located near the ferry terminals and are available for a small fee. They are a great option for storing your luggage for a few hours.
Finally, you can also take advantage of the free luggage storage services offered by the Statue of Liberty National Monument. These services are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are a great option if you need to store your luggage while visiting the park.
No matter which option you choose, there are plenty of options for luggage storage around the Statue of Liberty. By taking advantage of these services, you can enjoy your visit to the Statue of Liberty without having to worry about your luggage.